I loaded all my pictures on and once again they are in no good order.
Nicky and Andy's best friends from San Diego are Kedrick and Brock. They used to be in our ward in Penasquitos but live in Escondido now. We once played wedding dress-up with Nicky and Kedrick when they were three and they still think they're married. I asked Nicky if she still wanted to marry Kedrick and she said, "it's too late Mom, we're already married." Andy has passionate feelings about these particular friends. There is some sort of brotherly connection going on along with the fact that they own all sorts of trains and tracks that we don't have. Once we enter the Bunker house, we don't hear from Andy as he is busy making train configurations. He moaned the whole way home about leaving Kedrick and Brock. Anyway, we were able to play with them briefly at the end of our trip.
Christian fit right in for his first time at the beach. He played in the sand and ate some.
Andy wins our prize for most entertaining during the drive. He said all sorts of funny things. One of my favorites was when we gave him a bag of M&Ms to hold. He asked to "just hold it." He'd already had a lot so I told him not to open the bag. After a few minutes he says, "Mommy, something happened. I was just looking out the window and suddenly my hands accidentally opened the M&Ms." The kids were the best they've ever been on a drive. They entertained Christian and watched lots of movies. We might consider taking them somewhere again.
4 comments:
We will be there in 2.5 weeks!! Wish our trips were coordinated. I hope our kids behave as good as yours, because I am affraid their daddy doesn't have nearnly as much patience :)
What a fun trip! I miss both of your families!
I can't believe they swan in the cold water at night. Looks like a fun trip. You guys going to Costa Rica, I want to come!
It looks really fun. You guys take a lot of trips! Oh, I am longing for sand right now . . .
Post a Comment