Andy: "I LOVED it!"
After practice he fell asleep for the night on the couch wearing his Giants ball cap, baseball pants and athletic cup. I think moms should be a bit like Nancy Drew. Babies come as little mysteries to be solved. It's up to mom to encourage talent discovery. I feel happy to have been a matchmaker with Andy and baseball. I've never seen a bigger smile under a ball cap nor more ecstatic arms swinging a baseball bat. He is at home on that ball field and I guess I am too every ever loving Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday until June.
2 comments:
adorable! What a fun little man.
That's so cute! (Hi, I'm trying to sort of say hello to all bloggers I'm ignoring . . . which is all bloggers.) You are great for doing sports. I kind of hate them. They stress me out. A lot. But I'm glad he likes it!
Post a Comment