Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby Likes

Things I like about "Baby" (aka Christian):
  • The sour milk/baby lotion smell he emits
  • The way he never cries
  • He wiggles and grunts when hungry and at night I manage to sleep on until it gets real frantic (should I feel guilty?)
  • The way he looks after a bath with his hair all ruffled up
  • The way he looks asleep; his state 90% of the time
  • The chubby cheeks for which we've worked so hard

5 comments:

KellyDiane said...

Is baby in a drawer? That doesn't look so comfy. I still can't wait to meet him dang it! He's getting big enough for me to hold!!!!! I get scared when they are tiny.

Lisa said...

He's is absolutely adorable!!!

Marie' said...

I miss that smell. Now my kids' breath stinks, and I am always after them for teeth brushing.

SuburbiaMom said...

Awww...

Cami said...

I love those things. I only had most of them with Jane.