Last night was our ward Halloween party and trunk or treat. I didn't enjoy because I'm in charge. During this last year as activities chair, I've become accustomed to dreading activities. I only cried once yesterday. Upon arriving at the church for setup, Jeff called to say he'd forgotten the table cloths. I had to tell him to come back home and get them and then I broke down. These activities may not seem like a big deal but there are a myriad of particulars to remember. There was a huge turn out and we didn't run out of food. Some were even kind enough to stay behind and clean up. It turned out well. The only disappointment of the night was when the Bishop's family won the family costume category as the Wizard of Oz. I thought we had it in the bag.
Here are some pics of "the Gang" to be enjoyed.
5 comments:
You guys are awesome, I love it!!!! My boys are so in love with Scooby Doo, I will have to show them your pic's tomorrow! Melissa, I bet that your Trunk or Treat was awesome, what a tremendous calling, but I bet you do it awesomely!! I bet is it challenging, but I am sure you make it super fun and kid friendly!!! Way to go Velma!
Love the pics!! You and Jeff sure make excellent parents :) Your night out sounds like a blast and those are some pics to be remembered thats for sure!
Hi! You guys look AWESOME! Really, that was the best idea for costumes for sure... very fitting for kids that love the Scooby gang! Good job and thanks for posting these! Very cool. Anyway, I hope all is great and I hope to talk to you soon!
Melissa--great job on everything!!! Your costumes are the COOLEST!! You definitely should have won!!! Gives me some ideas for next year... :)
SO cute. Great job.
Post a Comment