He just got new Sure Steps. They are orthotics that go in his shoes to push his ankles into proper alignment. Sure Steps cost the insurance company $1,000 and I can't quite figure out why when I examine them. They are plastic and have a Velcro strap. I am paranoid to lose them since I think the insurance company would not buy them again.
Friday, September 16, 2011
Nearing Two
Christian's second birthday is fast approaching. He looks so similar to Andy these days that it's hard to tell them apart in pictures. The resemblances is especially eerie when Christian wears Andy's old favorite outfits like the Cars muscle shirt. Christian and Andy now have similar interests including cars, trains, and tractors.
Here's Christian on the lawnmower at Home Depot. Christian loves to carry matchbox cars in little baskets. He also sleeps with them. They are treasures. I have to be careful on my turns in the car. If I turn too sharp, little cars fly off his lap and he's distressed.
Here's a peanut butter sandwich face, pants less mugshot. Christian is a motivated little kid and has never complained in any way about some of his developmental challenges. He'll get on the trampoline and let the big kids bounce him too hard. He'll fall and get up over and over and rarely cries. His favorite thing to say is "Ye yah... go" (ready...go). He loves his momma and is always up for snuggles and kisses. He always smells like food or syrup and it makes him more kissable. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. He's my little buddy these days since the big kids are in school.

He just got new Sure Steps. They are orthotics that go in his shoes to push his ankles into proper alignment. Sure Steps cost the insurance company $1,000 and I can't quite figure out why when I examine them. They are plastic and have a Velcro strap. I am paranoid to lose them since I think the insurance company would not buy them again.
He just got new Sure Steps. They are orthotics that go in his shoes to push his ankles into proper alignment. Sure Steps cost the insurance company $1,000 and I can't quite figure out why when I examine them. They are plastic and have a Velcro strap. I am paranoid to lose them since I think the insurance company would not buy them again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's so adorable!! He really does look like Andy. I can relate to having a child with some developmental challenges. Go read Alycia's newest blog. You are a great Mom!!!! I miss you.
Post a Comment