They never had this "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" back when I was three. I used to eat cubes of the real thing. How nice that Nicky thinks she is indulging but her thighs won't be an ounce heavier!
Hilarious! She should be their new spokesperson. I had a sister who loved to eat butter as a child. I had an aversion to it then but unfortunately love it now.
5 comments:
Wow, that's pretty gross! :) Yeah, I remember you would eat butter and todd and kip called you butterball...not very nice.
Yikes. Kids are funny. Mine don't do stuff like that because they refuse to try anything new. I guess that's one good thing.
I love how it's smeared ALL OVER her face...kids are so funny! Cute pics!
Hilarious! She should be their new spokesperson. I had a sister who loved to eat butter as a child. I had an aversion to it then but unfortunately love it now.
Saying the name, "I can't believe it's not butter," puts an automatic picture in my head of Fabio tossling his hair in the wind.
Post a Comment