Nicky is cracking me up today. We are packing for our trip to Maui tomorrow. For the past few days she has been so excited. The night before last she woke at 1 in the morning and refused to go back to sleep because she was, "too excited for Hawaii." I don't know where she thinks we are going considering what she packed in her Tinkerbell suitcase
this morning. She had it stuffed full and I asked to see what was inside. She had a swimsuit and 6 pairs of pajamas including her winter pairs with the little feet. Apparently she thinks she is going somewhere where there will be sleep. From past traveling experiences with these two kids, I know this will not be the case.

So she woke Jeff up and told him she wanted to help him pack because she was all done. She put his underwear and socks in the suitcase and then went looking for his swimsuit. When she couldn't find it, she grabbed one of mine and said, "Daddy will need to wear your swimsuit. I can't find his." I just laughed. Then she went and found the Halloween costumes and put Andy's on and packed her pink poodle Halloween costume in my suitcase. I don't know what need we will have for costumes on our trip. I just wonder what is going through her little brain.

Andy has been napping in
preparation for the trip. He woke me up at 4:30 this morning. He and Nicky were watching Super Y when suddenly I looked over and saw this. So funny because he never falls asleep on his on during the day. We always have to go for a ride in the car to get him to fall asleep. I would kill for the luxury to have a little short one on the couch.

Hope this trip turns out better than Florida. There are already less days of vacation so that will probably help things.
5 comments:
Nicky's packing made me laugh so hard!! We'll be waiting to see pics of Jeff in your swimsuit! I hope you all have a great time. I'm sure it will be a blast!! Can't wait to see the pictures from your trip!
OOh la la...Jeff in your swimsuit! What a cute girl Nicky is! Have a great trip! Maybe you could convince Nicky to pack me in her suitcase! I would love to go to Hawaii!
Have a great time in Maui! Can't wait to see the pics. Nicky is hillarious by the way!
You guys will have a blast, especially since you have another adult coming along this time! I loved Maui. Nikki is such a crack up! I surely want to see Jeff in your swimsuit!!
Oh man, she is funny! I love it. Poor little Andy was so tired. That is a cute picture. I hope you have LOTS of fun in Hawaii, the land of sleep.
Post a Comment