
Every day I think I despair over my jelly belly, wrinkles, or some other physical imperfection. Saturday night Jeff and I were going out so I blow dried my hair really nice and to my surprise it looked good. I like the hair cut. There is ample poof. And I had forgotten how much I really like to be blond. For some reason, my hair doesn't even need to be highlighted anymore. Sometimes my hair makes me feel like sunshine. How nice to actually feel good about something rather than to be mean to myself or tell myself how ugly I am.
So I am curious about what others of you like about yourselves. It doesn't feel like bragging so much to acknowledge. Rather it just feels like taking a break from being mean. It actually felt pretty nice.
5 comments:
Hmmm . . . right now I'm finding it hard to find things I like. Ask me in 2 years . . .
Actually, usually I like my hair. Also, I have always liked my eyes. I like it when my shirt matches the blue. That's fun.
I can't believe how naturally blond you are...your hair looks so pretty in that picture. I love good hair days!
I like my hair, especially after it's been highlighted. I also like my teeth...thank goodness for braces and whitening!
What a good challenge you pose. I think I'll start asking myself that everyday. Your hair looks amazing and I have always loved your blonde it is so beautiful and healthy looking! I currently have no complaints about my eyelashes and toes.
Way cute hair! Mine NEVER looks that good! I like my toes...but only after a pedicure! I wear my tall hooker hills with open toes to church!
I love your hair and I keep hoping that Jillian's will stay blond like yours. As for me, my wrists are my best feature! You will have to take a look when you are here next month!!
Post a Comment