Andy takes himself seriously. Frowns and the occasional smiles come from deep inside. Someone recently said Andy seems like an old soul in tiny body. His laughs light up my world and he has a hint of a dimple in the right cheek. His huge blue eyes are pools of unfathomable depths. He's a man of few words with a strange habit of peeing on the baseboards instead of into the toilet bowl. He likes holding hands, snuggles, TV, junk food, and is a roommate in the master bedroom (on an air mattress). It's actually amusing to have him sleep in the room with us. He yells out in his sleep. Usually it's, "Nicky stop!" or "Nicky, that's mine!" This morning he woke up briefly and said a prayer and went back to sleep. I wonder how long the little air mattress will stay on the floor by our bed. High school? College? The night before he leaves for the MTC? Something tells me it won't be there for long enough.
He's precious to me in every way. I know at 3 1/2 he probably won't remember our special time at the Sacramento Train Museum. I always will and I'm thankful that we got to spend the day together.





1 comment:
Oh your boys are so cute! Their smiles make me smile too!!! Hey and good luck with your personal progress, you will do awesome! I think I earned mine, but in some way I feel like they just gave it to me...I don't know why I feel like that, I think I must of done it, but that was a long time ago! Good luck!
Post a Comment