I guess my life must be boring this week because I can't think of anything exciting to write about. Each day is pretty much the same here with variations such as the pool, beach, or eating out to break up the monotony. I love the summer though and I love being a Mom. I know that the little phase doesn't last forever with my kids so I try to enjoy each day.
I've actually been reading a very touching blog for the last few months that reminds me to enjoy each day. An 18-year old guy name Miles Levin writes the blog. He is dying of cancer but has used his struggle to touch others with his beautiful insights into life. He writes so eloquently for someone so young and admire him so much. He really helps me appreciate my life in way that I have never appreciated it before. I will put the link to the CNN story about him in case anyone else wants to find out more. You can find the link to his blog in the story. It is heavy stuff so you might want to find some frivolity to lighten your mood afterwords. I cry every time I read his updates.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/conditions/05/09/miles.blog/index.html
No comments:
Post a Comment