Sunday, October 28, 2007

Trunk or Treating

This was our first time attending what is called a Trunk or Treat. They never had these things when I was growing up. The main advantage is that you can accumulate a bum load of candy in a short amount of time. Nicky said she would share her candy with Mommy and she certainly did. I took care of all her chocolate stuff and she has been enjoying lollipops and smarties. I told her if she ate too much she would get sick. I little while later when we were home eating the candy she turned to me and said, "Mommy, I want to get sick!" Well tonight we had a major constipation problem so she got her wish. I always feel guilty whenever she is constipated because I feel like it is all my fault if she eats too much garbage and doesn't get enough fruit and vegetables.

Anyway, here are some cute pictures of our little dogs. Andy was a dalmation and Nicky was a pink poodle. When I first did her makeup she had whiskers but then Jeff corrected me and said dogs don't really have whiskers and it looked more catish. So we took off the whiskers and he made more of a black nose.








5 comments:

Cami said...

Oh, what cute puppies!! I love trunk or treats too. Now if only I could get my kids to do that INSTEAD of the actual trick or treating. Somehow we have to do both.

Kimberly said...

They really did make cute puppies! I still think I prefer the "real" trick or treating to Trunk or Treating. However, it was fun to see our friends and chat.

heather peck said...

Hi Missy your kids look adorable for Halloween! And yes, we would love it too if you could come "reunion" with us...we had so much fun with Greg and Todd and Amber and kids, now you and Suzi and Kelly need to come visit! Or if you can't make it, we'll just have to come visit you when we get back...happy halloween!

Anonymous said...

Oh your little ones are too cute! Andy doing his downward dog and Nicky in her cute pink curls. Where are the pics of the ma and pa?

I've never heard of trunk 'or' treakin, I'm a little worried about what you're doing with your kids :>

When your kids are a little bit older I'll teach you about the Halloween Fairy ...my latest favorite fairy!

Happy Halloween!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh...they are so cute! I'm glad that I'm living closer so now I can come see you guys more often. I hear the drive isn't to bad from here!!