This will be my last post for a couple of weeks. We decided to take the kids to Florida for 10 days. We will do Disneyworld, Miami, and the Florida Keys. We will end the trip with a visit to Grandma Karen's and Grandpa's sixtieth birthday party. I am super excited but I am already tired as the kids both have had ear infections and Andy has been keeping me awake a lot this past week at night. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all will go well and it will be a happy family vacation. I might need a vacation afterwards.
My 80 year old neighbor got confused when I told her we were going to Florida. She called her son and told him how crazy we were to drive to Florida with the kids. When I found out what she thought, we all had a good laugh. That would be crazy! That would take us like a month. Can you imagine?
I told Nicky about winters in Utah and snowmen. When we talk about going to Florida she keeps saying, "and we will build a snowman." Poor girl! I guess beach vacations don't do it for her as she lives right by one. We will have to take a January trip to Utah to satiate her desire for snow.
Anyway, I'll have pics of the trip when we return. Wish us luck!
5 comments:
Have fun in Florida. I've never been there if you can believe that! In just 11 days we are leaving for Hawaii. I'll have to read about your trip when we get back. Have an awesome time!
Missy, come make a stop in Hawaii while you are at it, Gregg and kids and Todd and Amber are coming! Florida is so fun, that is where my parents served their mission, so Chris and I visited them there, hot and humid but you are use to that! Have a blast and talk to you when you get back!
Have a fun trip! You will be missed!
Aww, no snowman for her. Have lots of fun in Florida. WE could drive there, but I wouldn't recommend it for you. :)
We took a family trip a few years ago to Florida when Kalei was about 1 yr old. It was a BLAST !! I LOVE Disneyworld. I hope you have fun and be safe !! :)
Post a Comment