I promised Grandma Karen some pictures so here they are. We don't like Andy better or anything. I just realized he is almost one and I don't have as many baby pictures of him as I do of Nicky, so we went crazy. He is growing up too quick. I spent an hour yesterday trying to figure out the slideshow capabilities some of you employ in your blogs. But I could not figure it out.
5 comments:
What a cute boy! I can't believe he is almost 1!
cute funny boy.
If you click on anyones slideshow it will say "create one of your own" or something. You also have to have picassa or something to do the kind that Cami taught me--if all else fails, ask her!
Brock has way less pictures than Kedrick too. I'll have to think of a way to defend myself when I'm accused of favoritism in years to come. Andy looks so grown up!
I just figured out how to do the slide show thing last night !! It's really easy.. just go to my blog and on the slide show it says "make your own" just click on that and it will take you to the page where you upload your pictures etc. It's pretty easy and its free !!
Post a Comment