Andy's hair was so greasy and whispy today and I noticed he was getting pretty long ear burns.

Tonight Daddy's clippers came out and here are the results.

I feel a little longing for the baby locks but he looks more boyish with short hair. He's still our big boy either way.

Tonight Daddy's clippers came out and here are the results.

I feel a little longing for the baby locks but he looks more boyish with short hair. He's still our big boy either way.
4 comments:
Ok, it's probably totally weird to comment on your own blog but I just came back and took a look at the pictures. I want to go wake him up right now to make sure I like the cut. We did it right before his bed time. So what if I don't like it in the morning? What if I want my baby back? Oh no, I'm having anxiety!!
Oh, how I hate to cut the hair. I was looking at old Ethan haircuts the other day--I have somehow forgotten how to keep the top long and the sides and back short, so he hasn't had that long baby-hair for a long time. Just remember, though, it grows back! It will be ok!!
First haircuts are always so hard! I just let Devon's mom trim Blake's hair for the first time and I have been having regrets about it ever since.
I hate to cut their hair because it makes them look so much older. I left Jordan's long forever!
Post a Comment