Here is a picture of Nicky with Santa Claus. I couldn't believe how excited she was and she asked for a kite. Santa said, "Are you sure you don't want anything more extravagant and expensive?" Funny.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Singy Girl and Funny Boy
Last night at the Christmas Party, the primary children were doing a couple of songs for the program. When they went up to the stage, Nicky asked to go up too. She is so into singing. We had some friends with us that have a daughter, Reagan, who is Nicky's age. Reagan wanted to go up on the stage too. So there they were on the front row, trying to sing a long and do the sign language to Silent Night. Too cute!
Here are some unrelated pics of Andy in his socks and diaper. He cracks us up lately with his funny climbing and yelling.
I think he is practicing for that Russian dance in the Nutcracker here.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I like Andy's dance! That is so cute of Nicky to want to sing with all the primary kids and I am so surprised that she liked sitting on Santa's lap. We have a picture of Taylor and Luke, two years ago, where they are crying and screaming while sitting on Santa's lap. It was so sad! By the way, I totally love the Christmas card thing too. I do the same thing and put them on my fridge. I actually still have a few from last year on my fridge because I loved the pictures so much!
Oh, I love diaper and socks time. Yes, cherish those days when they ask for a kite. Jeffy would probably ask for a PS3 or something.
OH! And I got your darling Christmas card! Thanks so much!
Haha, Andy looks like a mini sumo wrestler...his little stance doesn't look very comfortable! Andy and Nicky are so lucky to have parents that take so many pictures...they're going to love looking back at them when they get older!
That is so adorable, I love seeing pictures of the kids....and hearing their cute stories
Your children are born performers! Love Andy's dance. Good job capturing that one on film! Santa is a ham.
Post a Comment