When my sister-in-law Amber told me their family was coming down to to S. California for Spring Break, I hoped the weather would turn out nice for them. April is such an iffy month. It has been 60ish and rainy and cold off and on for the last few months. However, just as they blew in to town, the weather changed to 80s and 90s. Perfect visiting weather! After they hit Disneyland and some Orange County beaches, they came down to see us.
Here are some pictures at the pool. Nicky and Allyson hit it off right away. When everyone was complaining about Nicky watching her Barney movie, Ally said, "Don't worry Nicky, I like Barney too."

Andy loves to taunt me. His favorite thing to do is bend and dip his little foot in the deep end until I come hurrying over to grab him.

Here are the girls watching movies on the big air mattress. Hanging out with my nieces makes me want to have at least three other girls. They are sooo dang cute. Although I don't envy Amber having to complete three heads of hair plus her own every morning.

7 comments:
Sheesh! Look at that tan on Todd! Seems he was out in the sun for 5 minutes. And Jordan IS big like an adult! It's hard for me to believe he is my little boys' cousin! Crazy. I'm glad they got to come see you and have some fun.
I love it when family comes to visit! It looks like you had a great time!
Sounds like you had a great visit with them. I'm so jealous of the weather. I miss it. Cute pictures of the kids.
Kimberly's been telling me about the weather...it snowed here today! SO JEALOUS!
Ok that is so funny that you were roomates. Jen is my cousin and the weirder thing is that I used to visit her and stay with her. What if I met you 10 years ago when you were roomies? Small world. That's cute that your bro kept frogs in the wells. I would have also when I was kid. I was obsessed with frogs. Looks like Nikki had a fun birthday.
how fun to have family come. Love the pool pictures!
I'm so behind on looking at blogs much less doing a blog! It was so fun to see you guys. The accomidations were lovely and your kids are so much more fun in person. Todd loved his cake from Nikki! Can't wait to see you guys in June!
Post a Comment