Sunday, June 22, 2008

Me, At the Beach


So if you were to go to the beach tomorrow and see me there, I might look something like this. Not a skinny minny anorexic teenager by any means, but ten pounds lighter than 6 weeks ago. Not bad eh?

I spent two weeks adjusting my caloric intake complete with monitoring and recording every calorie. There was a time when I was running regularly and nursing Andy where I ate upwards of 2500 calories. After I stopped nursing Andy, there were problems. I was a snack-a-holic. I had to adjust back down to 1500 calories a day and it was painful. I told myself there was more to life than eating and it took two weeks to believe. I am finally back to pre-pregnancy/breastfeeding eating habits. Ten more pounds to go and I will wear a bikini. Actually, I may need the tummy tuck first. But maybe I can actually look smooth instead of rolly when I wear a tight shirt. That would be awesome.

7 comments:

Shelly said...

You're awesome! Good job. Hopefully I'm not too far behind you.

KellyDiane said...

You look great!!!! Good work!! Cute bathing suit too.

Unknown said...

Hey, you're freakin' hot!! Now I want to look like you! (he! he! I'm getting there!)

Cami said...

I shall always look rolly. Still, you are awesome and I shall try to be like you!

Unknown said...

Your swim suit is SO SO SO cute! And you look awesome!

Kimberly said...

Yay! You did it! You look so cute in your new swim suit. That color red looks really good on you! What can I say, YOU ARE AWESOME!

Krustee said...

Congratulations! What a major accomplishment. I love your swim suit. It is so fun!! You look great!