Sunday, September 28, 2008

Midnight Cookies


These little lovelies just came out of the oven at 11:45 in the p.m. Notice how fresh from the heat and already three missing! The late night indulgence must have been spurred by watching a new episode of Desperate Housewives. I can't say that I am much of a cook in general, but I can make a fine chocolate chip cookie. I am not secretive about my success either.

Tidbits from the Master:

  • A little light on the white sugar
  • A little heavy on the brown
  • Very generous with the flour so as not to achieve what I call the melted ice cream cookie
  • A little heavy on the fruits and veggies the next day so as not to be so heavy in the tummy region that I will finish the whole Ensign in one sitting on the potty
Enjoy! I know I just did three times with a glass of milk. mmmmmm....goood!

4 comments:

myspoileddogs said...

yummmm

Marie' said...

Are these the ones you brought to the enrichment meeting in the summer? Our table couldn't stop talking about it. Yum!

Tammy said...

I think you got me addicted to these cookies but when I make them there is nobody to eat the whole batch except myself, ugh!!!! I didn't even like choc chip before these either!

Cami said...

HA! You are funny. Way to go for bringing the Ensign with you to the potty!