Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our Gymnast

Nicky started a gymnastics class today. She was very excited. All week she kept asking if gymnastics started, "this day." She loves swinging on things the most. I took some pictures and found out later that pictures are allowed only on the last day of class. So I'll get more in five weeks.



Nicky is also very helpful and likes to feed Andy yogurt. He feeds himself for the most part but will put up with some babying. Nicky really wishes he was a year younger.


9 comments:

Marie' said...

Go Nikki!!! Asha has been begging me to put her back in gymnastics, too.

Lindsay Jones said...

You are a great mom! worry about the mess later, right?

KellyDiane said...

Too Cute! I love the picture of nicky swinging with her arms...she looks a little frightened.

Kimberly said...

I loved the gymnastics at the canyonside rec center! Is that where you're at? Also, did you cut Nicky's hair? She looks so grown up and cute!

myspoileddogs said...

Looks like Nikki thinks andy is one of her baby dolls.

heather peck said...

so cute! mandy really wants to start gymnastics as well...how fun for nikki!! i love her little haircut too, so darling!

Tribe M said...

That is such a great pic! What cuties!

Cami said...

YAY gymnastics! How fun. I love the feeding pic.

Krustee said...

I love her swinging pictures!! Nicky was instructing me today to keep my eye on Andy or he would climb up on the table and that I needed to put him in the booster seat at the table because he was still a baby. Then she told me he wasn't really a baby but at home he is a baby. It was pretty funny. Andy is a good sport. If and when number 3 comes along, you won't have to do a thing. Nicky will be ready to take over. :)