"Medallion" had been given a makeover and bath. I'll admit he needed a good bath because two days ago Nicky sprayed all my hairspray on his mane making him crusty. My bottle of Cover Girl "Natural Radiance" gave the horse the natural looking peach spots and he won't need to worry about unattractive shine or blemishes for a few days.
I'm sure it doesn't work well that my mode of discipline was taking a picture of this girl in her maniacal laughter while she danced in the flood she created on the bathroom carpet.
After I found Andy drinking out my water cup (isn't anything sacred in this house?), I followed him into this disaster of a bedroom. What takes me two hours to clean and organize can be undone within ten minutes.
Next time I enjoy quiet time, I'll have to remember the consequences.
5 comments:
That is sooo funny! I am laughing so hard at the picture of medallion! How long were you on the phone for? Wow, they get in trouble fast!
Oh dear. It is true. Man when my kids were that age, their favorite game was to throw everything off the deck onto the wet grass. Toys, books, shoes, whatever. Naughties.
hhahah ROFL Kids can get into trouble so fast???
Looks like they had fun! I say the mess is worth the time spent enjoying some "me" time...every mom needs that every now and then even if it means disasters to clean up later!
geez they work fast!
Post a Comment