
If Nicky's mysterious feet pain stunt wasn't enough to prove she's smarter than I am, how about the fact that she's able to memorize library books after two readings and "read" to Andy. I even noticed that the book is upside down and he's still interested. I've never had such luck. The other day I fell asleep on Nicky's toddler bed while the kids were playing on the train table. When I woke up, I couldn't hear anything causing me to panic (silence usually means a disaster is in progress). I went into the living room to find this adorable scene. I had to get the picture quick so I didn't have a chance to wipe the food off of Nicky's upper lip. It's not a booger I promise.
4 comments:
That is too cute! Nicky is a doll, and how sweet that she is reading to Andy! We had such a fun time at your house the other night, thanks for having us over, we need to get together again real soon! That is awesome that you fell asleep and Nicky took over and no disaster resulted-see she is a little mommy!
That is so cute! Love it that Andy is holding his trains in his hands too. I was sure i was the only one that falls a sleep in toddler beds. I get so stiff when I do.
That is so cute! When Taylor was that age she had the entire Pinkalicious book memorized and would read it to Luke over and over again.
How cute! I was so excited when Jefferson learned to read, because he could read to Ethan. But he never does. Lame.
Post a Comment