Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Photo Shoot at the Temple
Finally the kids appear in pictures in their Easter duds however many weeks later. I took everyone (-minus Jeff) to the Sacramento Temple this evening to get pictures. Though 19 miles doesn't sound far in theory, I discovered that the Sacramento Temple is the most inconveniently located temple in my experience. There is no freeway there from my direction so we traversed back roads for 40 minutes and got lost on the way home. That part wasn't fun but the temple and the pictures were worth the trek. The Sacramento Temple sits on a hill overlooking Folsom. There is a huge tree park on the temple property where multiple benches give you a choice to enjoy the temple's beauty in shady spot. Of course it has all the temple musts...the water fountains, roses, various flowers, pretty stones, etc.
I should just use this picture to represent Christian at 18 months. I can never get him to look at me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes, it WAS worth it. They are adorable! I love Christian's hair. Such cute blondies.
Your kids are so adorable. I love Christian, I just want to eat him up! What a beautiful brood!
Way cute. Love the shoes, better than flip flops? :)
Adorable!!!
Post a Comment