I have been doing a lot of laundry sorting for the past few years. I'm glad I went to college and got my degree cuz it is has really helped me in this department. I don't know whether I should be annoyed with Jeff for buying or the sock companies for making so many different variations on the simple white sock.
Some have the gray just on the toe. Others have the gray all the way along the bottom. Some have the rivulets shorter and on the top, others have it extending over most of the body of the sock. I hate this. It makes laundry sorting so much longer than it needs to be.
3 comments:
I no longer sort or fold socks...I hate it and by the time I get the Laundry folded, I have become so sick of folding, hanging up, and putting away that I dump the socks into a basket and tell myself I will fold them later. So far, for the last two years, I haven't folded any socks. I am the worst wife and home maker ever! Poor Devon has to sort through the basket every time he needs socks to wear. One of my new year resolutions should be to fold the socks, but I really, really, really hate folding socks!
Jake is a sock junkie. But he is SO picky about which socks he has. And so he ends up having a million socks, but only about 2 kinds total. Every now and then he actually dispenses with one kind and stocks up on the other. So he just has a sock drawer with no matches. I NEVER match his socks. It's lovely. I recommend it.
I wish they would standardize all white socks. I had to laugh while I read this blog, I looked down and I had two different white socks on...one with a big patch of gray at the toe, the other with pink...I just want one white sock, no frills. :)
Post a Comment