Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Suri

Throughout December Nicky looked like a ragamuffin. Her hair grew really long and she wouldn't leave her pontytails in. I thought it would be cute if she had long hair but it is so fine and curly that it tangles up and is miserable to comb through. So Nicky and I went for mother/daughter hair cuts a few days ago. I think Suri Cruise has the cutest baby haircut and I wanted a replica. Claude, our stylist, didn't agree that Nicky would look cute with bangs. So Nicky lost about four inches and has Suri's length but not the bangs. As a side note, it has taken me three and half years to find someone that I could trust with my own hair. Heather, my sister-in-law, was my stylist in Utah and she was unbeatable. We wish she could have done Nicky's big hair cut.

Here are the results:

BEFORE: The Ragamuffin

AFTER: At Suri length

The Original Suri

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Although, I thought the wild and crazy hair was adorable too. :)

Kimberly said...

Love the haircut! I didn't know anyone else used the term "ragamuffin." My mom would use that term all the time when we were kids and I use it with mine. I always thought it was her own made up word or something. Who knows, maybe it's a Utah thing.

Cami said...

Oh she has such cute curly hair. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog! It was fun to hear from you. Your kids are adorable! I'll keep checking in on your blog. Thanks!

- Holly

Krustee said...

cuter than Suri! Her new haircut is very becoming. I love little girl haircuts. I need a big girl haircut myself. It is one of my goals for 2008.