Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Seriously Wireless

My cell phone went missing this morning. It is also dead so I can't call and hear it. We have a home phone but it only works outbound. Inbound calls forward to Jeff's cell. The morning went ok and while searching for the phone I even found the keys I lost a two weeks ago.

It is now 4:20 p.m. and I am seriously bugged. I've never lost my cell phone before. I feel anxious and fidgety. I need to make calls and I am getting messages from people returning my calls that I really need to talk to.

Annoying. Where is the damn thing?

UPDATE: Jeff just found my phone down the garbage disposal, soggy and lifeless. One mystery is solved but how in the world did the phone get in the sink? I have suspects in mind. One wears diapers.

5 comments:

Cami said...

Oh my gosh! The garbage disposal.
That is horrible. Little phone stealers!

KellyDiane said...

wow, that sucks! I wondered why I haven't heard back from you...mystery solved!

Marie' said...

That was unexpected. Did Jeff run the garbage disposal before he found the phone?

myspoileddogs said...

hahah. That's a great place to find your phone!!! I Hope you can at least retreive your information out of it!

Krustee said...

I forgot about this, I have to tell my sister this story!