Friday, October 10, 2008

I Turned Two!


It was my birthday today. Since all I did my first year was sit in my chub (see below picture), my second year was a big deal. I learned how to crawl, walk, talk, and become obsessed with all things vehicular, trains being my preference. My birthday presents were a new wooden Percy for my train table and Thomas sheets.


My parents lost a lot of money in the stock market this week so instead of spending money on a fancy cake, my mom made me this homemade train cake. She thinks the finished product shows she will never have a career decorating cakes. I, on the other hand, thought this cake was the most wonderful thing I'd ever seen. I kept saying, "train cake" all day with a big grin on my face.

Mom forgot to buy candles so we used the candle from last year again. I didn't mind. I was just excited to blow it out. Unfortunately, Nicky is pretty quick and has a hard time giving up the spotlight. She blew out the candle first.

I got over my disappointment pretty quick because my cake tasted so delicious.

We went to a very fun establishment called Chuck E Cheese. I enjoyed the large mouse walking around.
I liked many of the rides but did not enjoy this off roading vehicle as you can see by the look on my face.
I had a good day and I'm a happy boy. My mom says she'll keep me because I'm sleeping better, have stable mood, and she likes how I'm really cuddly and sweet.

8 comments:

KellyDiane said...

Ohhhh, he gets more cute every day! Happy Birthday Andy! Your blogs always make me laugh, thanks! And I like the cake, looks like it took a long time to decorate.

Marie' said...

Happy Birthday!!! He is two already?! It goes so fast.

Jen and her men said...

As we too lost alot of money this week, I can say, good for you for making the cake! It's beautiful. Happy birthday Andy!

Cami said...

wow, what a good little blogger! Happy b-day Andy! What a cutie. I can't believe you actually went to Chuck E Cheese voluntarily.

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Andy! Phew that much closer to two-and-a-half when you can reason with kids more. Haha just kidding he is a very pleasant boy.

Sharon Fairbourn and family said...

Two is such a fun age. I am excited for him and you. I loved the cake. We love Thomas at our house too. Thanks to big brother Alex's obsession with Thomas. The twins have plenty of trains to play with.
Sharon

Kimberly said...

Oh, Happy Birthday Andy! What a cutie! I can't believe he's two. What happened to that little baby? Geez, time flies!

Krustee said...

I love his cake eating picture! I love this age when the kids are so thrilled with the smallest things....as opposed to say like my 13th birthday when I thought everything my mom did was so "lame." I wonder how long this train phase lasts??