Here are some funny moments I captured this week.
In the tub with Rosebud and balancing two kittens.
All my rationalizations are shattered when we are actually around real animals. Nicky glows. Her number one favorite thing to do is go to the pet store and hold everything she can get her hands on.

This little Chihuahua was so adorable. I'm normally not a dog person myself, but it was so little and shaky. I wanted to be Paris Hilton or Jessica Simpson and carry it in my purse. Andy doesn't quite know what to think of objects that aren't related to trains but he is certainly a gentle boy for his age. He seems to have a sense for being soft with animals.

8 comments:
Are you guys planning to have pets soon? What are you going to do when Andy, with his big blue eyes, asks you for a puppy? The picture already looks too hard to resist.
Wow, he looks like he is holding that dog so gently...what two year old is that gentle? I think you guys should get a cat! Every year I get older and single, cat's look cuter and cuter...sigh.
How cute! My kids are terrified of any living thing besides people. No matter how small, quiet, or cute. Silly.
I think my older kids have passed the best window of getting pets. They used to love them and now they are so afraid! I just can't bring myself to do it. It's like another child. Those pictures are so cute.
Oh, she needs a pet...look at that face...she's so cute!
Next time you are in town we will have to let Nicky meet Marley. I am sure they would love each other. Marley could be the circus dog and do lots of tricks for her!! Nicky could give Marley lots of loves!!
Sheesh maybe Emma and Nicole should open a pet shop together. Emma is so obsessed and it looks like yours is right behind.
the pet pictures with the kids are precious. I totally don't want pets cuz I'm lazy but boy I think I would even crack with how cute your kids are with animals.
Post a Comment