So Third Eye Blind and I broke up for awhile. Something about our prop 8 differences. We are back together. Something to do with hearing them really loud on the new iPOD. They sound so damn good. I can't be mad forever.
Did you get a ipod? Did you already have one? That is exciting. Sorry I couldn't talk for long last night. A bunch a people were getting together for a belated birthday dinner.
4 comments:
Melissa, you have got to be one of my most favorite people ever. You can still make me laugh and cry. Congratulations on your reunion.
Sometimes I can forgive my famous friends for their political differences. Sometimes not. Congrats.
Did you get a ipod? Did you already have one? That is exciting. Sorry I couldn't talk for long last night. A bunch a people were getting together for a belated birthday dinner.
hilarious!
Post a Comment