
Kelly skipped over from Mesa for her birthday weekend. The weather was festive, ushering in the big day with a balmy 75 degrees. Being from Utah, Kelly never had the opportunity to enjoy a warm sunny birthday on the beach until this year. She got a new camera recently and took all these fun pictures of the kids.
We enjoyed eating out, beach times (with an abundance of pesky flies), and the movie, Doubt. Has anyone else seen that movie? Was the priest guilty?
Thanks for coming Kelly. We love having you whatever size you come in. By the way, those interested in our biggest loser competition, the results are ... drum roll please ... Kelly N/C and Missy N/C. So much for a competition making changes easier. At least we didn't gain.
Thanks for coming Kelly. We love having you whatever size you come in. By the way, those interested in our biggest loser competition, the results are ... drum roll please ... Kelly N/C and Missy N/C. So much for a competition making changes easier. At least we didn't gain.
4 comments:
Kelly, you are awesome. Just thought I'd leave you a comment. I love the pictures! So glad you have a camera. When are you going to start a blog?
Thank you Missy! You are the best! Thank you so much for making my birthday so sweet. I loved all the time I spent with you and your most adorable family. And thanks for going to that movie with me :) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!
That looks GORGEOUS!
who would know it was winter from those pictures! Congrats on the two winners of the biggest loser competition. n/c is definitely more to celebrate than I can say for myself!!
Post a Comment