Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Showing

It could be the heat wave but I feel like I have grown exponentially in the past two weeks. I'm showing! I figured I better document the belly's cuteness since I'm barely over the halfway point and it won't be cute in a few months. I like this point in pregnancy. My muffin top and rolls have been smoothed out and though I'm 15 pounds heavier, I feel sort of toned and taut for a change in the belly area.

These other pictures are random and just for fun. Andy used to hate dressing up as a princess but now he likes it (as long as he's sure Daddy's isn't around). Maybe I should worry but he sure makes a cute princess and Nicky loves it when he agrees to be fancied up and crowned. This girl needed a sister. Oh well!

Andy recently learned how to use water wings and is so proud of himself. He floats around the pool yelling, "I'm swimming" and he has a huge smile on his face.

6 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

Cute belly!

SuburbiaMom said...

Wow--you're showing!!

Cami said...

Very cute, all of you.

KellyDiane said...

when did that happen!? I was just out there! It's cute.

Tammy said...

Wow I just saw you and you were not showing!

finnwildon said...

Melissa... you look adorable. And, you are barely showing. :)