We were bad with the camera this trip and this is the only picture we got. You can tell my hands were literally full, even in the picture. Since we moved, the kids have had a case of the clingies and won't let me loose. This was further aggravated by many late nights hanging with family in Utah.
Anyhow, on with the exciting news. My brother Chris graduated from BYU with a doctorate in counseling psychology. He finished this degree while working a full time job and caring for his wife and four kids. I also give Heather a lot of credit for taking care of her family mostly on her own. It was a huge sacrifice for both of them. Our family is so proud of my brother and we know he will do great in his new career. He is extremely smart and sensitive so individuals or couples will be lucky to have him as their counselor. I told him he's good looking too so that gives him the first impression edge over some of those googly-eyed, yellow-fingernailed shrinks.
I also told him that if I ever need a counselor I'm going straight to him because he already knows the family background. I could save costs on at least one session. (Totally joking here. Family members are not allowed into his counseling corner. It's against the ethics of the profession.)
Congrats, congrats again. We love you Kip (Chris) and Heather and are so excited for your new adventures. Thanks for including us in the festivities.
1 comment:
thank YOU for coming, love you~ you were more than sweet and generous for all that you did, hopefully we'll see you soon!
Post a Comment