I can't stop thinking about the two popsicles left in the freezer. There are two of them and three of us. Should I put the kids in the tub and steal away to the kitchen and eat both? This is what happens when the thermostat reaches 88 degrees indoors. I'm 50% ankles and water retention today and in a delirium. I don't even like popsicles. Air conditioners should be mandatory.
7 comments:
I agree..air conditioners should be mandatory. Your apartment doesn't have one? I'd eat the popsicles. The kids won't know what they missed :)
Next time it gets so hot come down our way- we will share the AC. Hope to see you before you leave!
Eat them!!!!
oh definitely eat them all by yourself! misery!!
Eat them, and give your kids ice cubes in their bath.
I'm all for eating them...you getting enough water by chance?
At least you're not here 115 today...I'm dying.
Post a Comment