Santa brought Andy a male, anatomically correct potty training doll for Christmas. Jeff pooh poohed the idea and said it would be the toy he never plays with. I laugh now because it is the only toy from Christmas he still plays with. In fact, I've watched Andy (the doll) and Andy become inseparable over the last two weeks.

Here they are napping.

It's been April showering around here which creates the beloved mud pit in the backyard. It is so cold when it rains too. I looked out the window and saw this and couldn't figure out how it was fun. I call this picture, "Stuck in a Rut." It's so how I feel sometimes.

The next day brought warm sunshine. A trip outdoors with naked baby dolls was in order. The mud was warm afterall.

They told me they were making gingerbread men. Oddly, this did seem fun. I came close to stripping Christian down and joining the fun.

Simple pleasures make life worth living.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you are the type of Mother who is not afraid to let your kids get down & dirty :) These pictures are awesome!!
that doll makes me laugh so hard! Andy is just the cutest. Love the napping picture.
Post a Comment