Two years ago this September we got our family pictures taken in San Clemente. Jen was our photographer. Jen was one of my roommates from BYU. I had good times sharing my yellow Gap sweater with her and watching her fall in love with her husband Doug. They were and are the cutest couple.
So after 12 years or something, I was blessed to see her and her cute family of boys at San Clemente beach. They were on vacation and agreed to meet us. The girl has a gift for photographing. It was supposed to be an overcast morning (best for taking pictures) but ended up being blindingly sunny.
To Jen's credit as a photographer, she was still able to take gorgeous pictures of our family. I am never photogenic but I turned out cute in her pictures. I posted them on Facebook and Jeff started getting compliments on his good looking wife. Someone wrote a comment that I hadn't changed a bit since college. Jen's a miracle worker. We're excited to be getting new family pictures when we're in Utah in June. If you are looking for a photographer in Utah, check her out. http://fairbanksphotography.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
I LOVE that picture! Don't sell yourself short Melissa. I've always thought you were beautiful - still do!!!
I loved that yellow sweater. I feel honored to be your friend!!! I'm so glad we found each other again and I'm so grateful for blogs!!
Post a Comment