I'm surprised there haven't been any "shadows" on Andy's teeth since he returned home from the Father and Son's
campout a few weeks ago. Andy looked forward to this event for two months. Though Jeff said he froze all night (it was a chilly 25 degrees at night), Andy's glee on departure and arrival was
uncontained. He didn't stop smiling.

When you're three what's not to love about a lake, fire, late nights, endless goodies, and time alone with Daddy?

Unfortunately, this month is not to be as fun. Andy's snoring and mouth breathing is the result of swollen adenoids that may need to be surgically removed. Stay tuned.
2 comments:
That oreo picture is awesome. He seems like such a sweet boy.
Sorry about the adenoids. I almost had those out once when I was younger. Still, no one wants their child to have to get surgery. Good luck.
My kids have always love the Father/Son & Father/Daughter campouts. In fact, the ones that are married still want to go with their Dad! :)
Post a Comment