Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Then I'm Done

Andy didn't feel like doing his swimming lesson yesterday so he didn't. No amount of feet dangling in the water or watching the other kids have fun could coax him. He decided to swim today because it was the last day.

He said, "one more time then I'm done."

He then paused for a moment and asked,

"Mom, when are we done with church?"

I'd hoped he'd grow out of his distaste for church and I thought he enjoyed primary more. Apparently not! I guess he'll soon find out you can be done with some things and not others. Funny kid.

4 comments:

KellyDiane said...

that's hilarious, he is so funny.

Anonymous said...

I have said it before and I am sure I will say it again, your kids are so adorable!!! And your right their personalities (kids in general) are so funny and unexpected, where do they come up with this stuff! I love that Andy was done and his comment about church has been said her at home by Dallin. I thought they were supposed to get rebelious when they got older-trouble I tell you!
How are you guys doing? Is Nicky getting ready for school? Dallin starts school next Wednesday (full day kindergarten), can you believe it-I am going to cry my eyes out! Where are you headed for vacation?

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! That was a laugh I needed :)

Cami said...

HA! I think that myself sometimes. No responsibility would be nice. Ah well, we must persevere!