
Eyes so wide and ocean blue
Cheeks so pink and skin so new
Portly arms and legs of jello
Dimply sweetness of a boy so mellow
Squishy kisses and a spitty smile
Only my baby for just a little while
So I hold you close again today
Whilst the months take my baby away
In eternity there is only this time
Where you are my baby and I make this rhyme
When I wake up you are a little more large
And it is not long until you are in charge
Cheeks so pink and skin so new
Portly arms and legs of jello
Dimply sweetness of a boy so mellow
Squishy kisses and a spitty smile
Only my baby for just a little while
So I hold you close again today
Whilst the months take my baby away
In eternity there is only this time
Where you are my baby and I make this rhyme
When I wake up you are a little more large
And it is not long until you are in charge
3 comments:
Oh, that is cute and sad. Argh. Why do they grow up??
What a great poet you are! I know what you mean...I feel the same way about Blake!
So cute! I can't believe how old they are getting! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment