Here is my happy girl with her dollar store watercolors. It is a rarity that you find something that will keep Nicky entertained for hours. Nicky is so full of life and independence. It drives me crazy sometimes but she was so cute making pictures for Daddy to make him happy.
We stayed with Jeff in Newport Beach on Monday and Tuesday. He had a conference and I thought it would be fun to hang out at the pool and take the kids to Corona Del Mar (a nice beach nearby) and Balboa Island. Anyway, I am so glad we had the watercolors. As usually happens in hotel rooms, the kids didn’t get to bed until late and then they wanted to come to bed with me at 3 a.m. and I could not get back to sleep. I was so tired that I lay in bed watching The View in the morning while Nicky colored. The little trip gave us a respite from the usual so it was fun. Thanks to Jeff for giving up his chance for a break and letting the whole gang come along.
We stayed with Jeff in Newport Beach on Monday and Tuesday. He had a conference and I thought it would be fun to hang out at the pool and take the kids to Corona Del Mar (a nice beach nearby) and Balboa Island. Anyway, I am so glad we had the watercolors. As usually happens in hotel rooms, the kids didn’t get to bed until late and then they wanted to come to bed with me at 3 a.m. and I could not get back to sleep. I was so tired that I lay in bed watching The View in the morning while Nicky colored. The little trip gave us a respite from the usual so it was fun. Thanks to Jeff for giving up his chance for a break and letting the whole gang come along.
2 comments:
That sounds exhausting. But also fun, so good for you guys!
That was a good idea to bring the watercolors! Does she like playdough? Allyson and I made some (she wanted purple) and then she played with it for quite a while. Not good in a hotel probably! Nikki looks so cute. We miss you guys1
Post a Comment