Sunday, January 27, 2008

Shouldn't It Be Spring Already?

So I was out shopping the other day and I was in the mood for it to be Easter or spring or something and I bought the kids some things. I rarely buy much for the kids because they have so many good hand me downs from their cousins, but I could not pass on these finds.

This morning Andy was outfitted in a brownish pin striped suit with yellow shirt and tie. There is even a little hanky stashed in the front pocket of the vest. How cute is that?


Nicky was outfitted in a yellow dress that has a sparkly yellow flower on the front. She was emotional after sacrament meeting and wasn't sure if she would like to attend Nursery. I told her if she went, she could show her teachers her dress and twirl around. Suddenly the tears dried and she was off. Doesn't she look pretty?


Here is a shot of the little guy on the move. He is always on the move these days and in a cranky mood. We don't let him do everything he wants so he lets us know how he feels about that.


They matched so well and looked like little twins. All I asked for was a together shot for all my shopping pains. This is the best I could get. You can tell who likes to pose for pictures in the family and who doesn't. Ok, I better go. I let Andy eat crayons so I could write this post so I need to retrieve the pieces out of his mouth.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love the Easter look! And why not, you're in California! I wore a summer dress today for church... I figured it didn't matter since it was around 60 degrees. I looooove not being in Utah!

Your family is so cute! I can't wait to visit again...I will totally babysit for you guys!

Cami said...

They look totally darling! Very cute. I love Andy's face in the first one!

Kimberly said...

Looking at them has definitely put me in the mood for Spring. I am really tired of all the rain we're having!

Krustee said...

They looked darling at church. Love little boy suits and the yellow dress made me long for spring yesterday. I love how tan they look mid-winter!