Nicky and her new Easter dress with cousin Anthony.
Andy enjoying his first Easter where he can move.
Jeff and his mom made this adorable rabbit birthday cake. Jeff dyed the coconut green for grass and cut the cake in bunny shape and everything. The tail had marshmallows and sprinkles. Nicky and Anthony insisted on eating the bunny rear.
A pic of the cousins and their spoils. Notice Andy holding nothing but little cars.

4 comments:
Andy looks like he's just one of the kids sitting on the couch. What happened to your baby? He looks so grown-up all of a sudden! Looks like you guys had a great time and an Easter Egg hunt like no other! Happy Birthday to Nicky...give her a birthday hug and kiss from us!
Man, those eggs were hidden nice and hard, eh? Looks like they had a seriously fun time. Love the cake!!
You have adorable kids, Nikki's Easter dress is so cute, I didn't realize her Birthday was on Easter! Tell her Happy Birthday from her Utah cousins~ See you next month, I was thinking we could go get facials from Carolyn, she asks about you everytime I see her~
Wow, I'm really impressed with the bunny cake. SO cute! It looks like it would have tasted good too. I love easter pictures of kids more than anything and you sure got some cute ones!
Post a Comment