Thursday, March 27, 2008

This is Cute


I've decided that three is cute. I mean, the baby was adorable but this is really so much better. We put up Nicky's bed today and she got a new bedding set for her birthday. She chose the boyish giraffe/alligator bedding over the princess and heart sets. But it is so much more her. She is like a real little girl. Tonight we read stories and talked and did her bedtime routine right in her room while she laid in this adorable mini-bed. I like having this little person around that talks and interacts. This is fun.

4 comments:

Cami said...

Oh, it's funny when they start showing their own little minds. Cute.

KellyDiane said...

So cute! I love the bedding, it's so refreshing to see something other than pretty princess everywhere!!! She is an adorable little person!

Kimberly said...

I have a hard time picking a favorite age because while I am in one phase I say, "oh, I really like this," but I really say that with every phase or age they reach. I hope I still like them just as much when they are teenagers.

How does Nicky like her big girl bed? Was she excited to sleep in it? My kids were always really excited to sleep in their new beds for the first two days and then cried to have their crib back.

Krustee said...

I bet she is just loving her big girl bed! Love the bedding she chose. By the way, Brock was walking around this afternoon saying, "I love Nicky Andy." It was pretty cute. It's fun watching them be able to do so much more at this age!