Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Preview

Nicky's friend Reagan takes ballet. Today the class had a bring a friend day and Reagan chose to bring Nicky. They were allowed to wear their costumes. Nicky is a saucy black cat this year and Andy is of course, Thomas. I let Andy dress up this morning too so he wouldn't feel left out. Here they are in all their festive cuteness.


8 comments:

Sharon Fairbourn and family said...

I love the cat costume. It's so refreshing to see something besides princess costumes. Not that I don't like princesses. It's just that I am on my third girl and the princess thing has lost its touch. So it's fun to see something orginal.
Sharon

Tribe M said...

Cute costumes! I love Andy's! What a cute Thomas with his big blue eyes! Adorable.

Tammy said...

Cute. Emma and Nicole are so much the same always picking animal things over princesses.

Anonymous said...

They both look adorable! I love the "saucy" cat costume, where did you get it? You kids are so cute. We here love Thomas the tank engine too, I will have to show Dallin Andy's costume. My boys are doing the Star wars thing-Dallin is Darth Maul (by choice) and Evan is Yoda (not by his choice)-haha. I love Halloween!

myspoileddogs said...

Cute Costumes!!!

Cami said...

what cuties. love the sassy black cat.

Kimberly said...

I love it when kids are given more than one day to enjoy and wear their costumes. They look darling!

KellyDiane said...

Very Cute pictures