Monday, December 22, 2008

My Favorite Mail

I was in a horrible mood between the hours of 5:30 to 7:30 because I am tired, I have tonsillitis, I ate cookies all day and nothing else, and my kids took FOREVER to go to bed. Finally, everyone was in bed and I took the time to put up all the Christmas cards that have been appearing in the mailbox over the last few weeks. Can I just say it made my day! How lucky our family has been to have such wonderful friends over the years. It makes me happy to see all the pictures or read the notes and remember the good times. Thanks for thinking of us everyone.

P.S. I find no fault with and still love those who send e-mail Christmas cards or none at all. They're just harder to put up on the fridge that way.

5 comments:

Cami said...

I agree! I love getting them.

Speaking of which, umm, Jake threw away your envelope, so I don't have your address. I guess I could get it from Amber. Anyway, mine is still coming!

myspoileddogs said...

I always hang my christmas cards on the wall. I hate christmas decor but the cards make me happy for some reason. I actually just took last years cards down about a month ago and then now the wall is full again!!

Marie' said...

They are my favorite mail, too! That is the only reason we go through the pain of sending ours out.

KellyDiane said...

You're still sick! That's annoying. You were cracking me up on instant message last night. Hope you guys have a wonderful christmas!!!!! I will come out and see you for my birthday-haha :)

Krustee said...

I agree, love the cards in whatever form they come in or whenever they come. It's so nice to stay connected with those who have meant so much to us in different times of our lives.