Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Eggbert Heals

Apparently doctor visits, X-rays, blood tests, and prayers weren't needed to heal Nicky's mysterious feet pains.

The combination that heals night night pain and gets this result:


is Eggbert...


and this chart that outlines guidelines for his future consumption (see bunny drawing on Saturday). (Kelly do you like the straight lines?)

She's gone to bed in 2 seconds the last three nights and has not mentioned her feet pain. She just closes her eyes and smiles when I say it's time to sleep. I've been duped by a four year old. Seriously duped! Am I stupid or what?

6 comments:

KellyDiane said...

Hahahahaha...I looove the straight lines!!!! I can't believe she is so smart, she had you wrapped around her little finger. wow.

Skinner Family said...

I hate to tell you, but you are in for a long ride with this girl! Good Luck! We just had the pukes at my house. Bailey had a great day at school but would't eat. Then she came home and puked all over. Thanks goodness we are all healthy today and over that mess! I think that has got to be the worst job a mom has!

Marie' said...

You have got to be kidding me! I am glad you are getting your sleep.

SuburbiaMom said...

Oh boy (girl)!

Jen said...

No, you are a great mom! I've been down the same path with a few of my kids. I'd hate to be the mom that didn't believe my kid when there really was something wrong. :) Don't feel stupid. I think you are amazing!

myspoileddogs said...

ROFL!! hahahaha.