Wednesday, April 29, 2009
And I'm Off
I think it would be easier to leave if Andy hadn't just had the nasty asthma attack thing a few weeks ago and the fever that went from 102 to 103 after Tylenol was administered. It would also be nice if we weren't neighbors with Mexico what with the pig flu going around. I've never left both kids before so long. Pathetic I know. I'm hoping all will be well and I'll come back to everyone healthy when I fly in on Sunday. I've blown the dust off and plugged in the baby monitor. That way Jeff will be able to hear in the night what he claims to never hear, calls for assistance and crying of course. I'm concerned the kids won't go to bed for him but then I won't be here to deal with the crying and whiny fallout. So I guess I won't worry. I wasn't able to make the frozen dinners I wanted so I don't know what they will eat. I guess the usual bread and cheese for the kids. They never eat what I prepare anyway. Maybe I'll have fun and enjoy my break and not worry so darn much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Have a great time!! When I went on vacation, I had all the worries too. I finally just relaxed and knew they would be fine without me for a few days. It is good for dad to take over every once in a while, he will appreciate you even more. Enjoy yourself, you deserve a break.
I'm so glad you have this opportunity. Enjoy every minute of it and come back recharged! Jeff will be fine and the kids will survive. It is hard to leave them. I still have a hard time leaving and the ones I have left are teenagers!! I can't wait to hear about your trip. I'm jealous you'll be spending time with Kimberly!!
Have a nice visit! Tell Jeff to head our way...we will feed him! When you get back let's get together!
I am sure they will survive just fine and then you can go away again. :)
Post a Comment