Things that make me nauseous:
- The smell of Andy’s hand after it has held coins.
- The way the kids smell after playing at the park.
- The way the leftover spaghetti and meatballs looks sitting at the bottom of the refrigerator in its Tupperware.
- Sneezing.
- Jeff being out of town.
- Trying to figure how to give Andy a dose from his inhaler.
- Feeling bad that Andy needs an inhaler.
- Lack of sleep because Andy's inhaler makes him a crazy insomniac.
- President Monson's talk wherein people are getting buried with spoons.
To heck with the bulleted list. EVERYTHING is making me cry.
Something the size of a rice is messing with my mind. I'm not complaining, it's just hard to be a psycho. Make it stop!
5 comments:
Oh the joys of motherhood! Just go and get a bowl of ice cream, it will make everything better :)
For me, it was the smell of rice cooking,the smell of the produce section of the grocery store, and the smell of kid's breath right after they wake up.
I also craved Asian food, and got sad that my Mom didn't live close by to cook for me. One day I was at the checkout line trying to buy some tofu, the craving of the day. The nice cashier said she enjoys her tofu with syrup and fruit. The thought just killed me and I had to run out to the parking lot for fresh air. Scott told me, later, that it is like an Asian person telling an American person that she likes to cook her beans in sugar and syrup.
I vote for ice cream therapy, too.
You've got a ways to go before it stops!!
Ice Cream therapy sounds fabulous!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!
Hmmm, I get nauseous about many of the same things and I am not pregnant. Haha. Especially the smell of coins in the hand. UGH.
Post a Comment