Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Friday Makes Three

There is a rumor around the NICU that baby Christian may be leaving and coming home on Friday. He's been doing awesome with his feedings (taking all by bottle or breast) and his nose tube came out last night. He even weighs five pounds again today. I hate to get my hopes up but they're up. I'm very excited to have him in my clutches and make him a fatty. I'm also going to have to figure out what to do with three kids. They're starting to outnumber us.

I haven't been able to photograph him with his eyes open, sorry, but here's a picture from today. He no longer has the feeding tube or "booger" as Kelly mistakenly calls it.

Unrelated, but I have never captured a photo of Andy in his suit. He thinks he is so grown up and that he's wearing, "Daddy's tings."

After five years of having no Fall in Southern California, it's fun to have one again. It's beautiful out. I'm a seasons kind of girl.

4 comments:

Skinner Family said...

I am so excited for you!! Good luck! When you figure out how to function with 3 kids, let me know your secrets :)Now if 3 months could come as quickly as Friday! Have a great weekend!

Lisa said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you to bring baby Christian home. I love the picture without the tube also :) Andy looks soooo grown up! There are trees here that turn color - not many but there are some. Hmmm...the 3 kids dilemma. All I can say is that you will figure it out. That one was the hardest adjustment for Fred & I out of 6 kids. We were fine with 2, number 3 upset the apple cart, and after that it didn't matter :) We figured it out in time and you will too. You and Jeff are great parents! P.S. We were lucky that number 3 was very good natured and calm while we figuring it out.

KellyDiane said...

Oh I want to hold him!! He looks much better without all that goopy stuff on his face. Andy is so darling. I love the suit. I'm glad you guys have seasons, it will be nice to leave arizona to visit!

Kimberly said...

Can't wait to see pictures of him at home with the fam! Exciting!