* He LOVES to smile and has twinkling blue eyes. He smiles whenever we see him.
* He's slobbery.
* He has horrible, scabby cradle cap that doesn't succumb to any of the usual remedies.
* He gets baby eczema on his cheeks. It just makes them look rosy and cute with his smile.
* Every bite of cereal or vegetables comes back out at least three times.
* He loves Nicky and Andy even though they aren't gentle with him and yell in his face.
* He likes to touch my face, nose, and eyes with his left hand when he gets sleepy.
* He loves his daddy.
* He loves to laugh (at mommy and daddy and sometimes Nicky).
* He takes wonderful morning naps, laying down without a peep.
* He sleeps most of the night (an 8 hour stretch last night).
* He's easy going and doesn't cry much.
* He still loves his funny looking green hospital binky.
* He sleeps in his crib for both naps and nighttime sleep. This is a big one for me because it never happened with the other kids this early and without significant trauma.
5 comments:
He is soooo darn cute!!!! I love it! I love the group shot :) I swear if you keep doing what I told you to do for the cradle cap it will eventually work.
What a cute family! It is amazing how fast they grow.
Such a cute picture! You look great, too.
Great pictures! I cannot believe he is already 6 months old--seriously?!?!?
wow he has gotten so big in just two months!
Post a Comment