Friday, March 7, 2008

Fire Station

Today we took a little field trip to the fire station. I have never been to one before so it was a fun field trip for me as well as the kids. I love the homey atmosphere of the place and the neatness of the job. What other job is there where you are a hero every day? They fire fighters were all super nice too.

The guys were impressed that Nicky could do this with one hand.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

super nice fire fighters huh...super hot too! Any of them single, haha. That's an adorable picture of nicky with the hunky fireman.

Kimberly said...

Is that the fire station by your house? We went to an open house at the fire station, once, and the kids had so much fun! I bet Nicky loved it!

Krustee said...

Adorable picture of Nicky. She puts a feminine touch to the art of fire fighting. I'm sure the firefighters enjoyed her visit!

Cami said...

Man the firestation was my LEAST favorite field trip of all time. Of course, that was just my children--they don't like to listen so much.