Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Heather


Happy Birthday Heather!! Today is my sister-in-law and friend Heather's birthday. As you can see from her picture she is one of the most beautiful people you will ever meet. What the picture doesn't show is that Heather is more beautiful on the inside. She also has a gift for making other people beautiful as well. When I lived in Utah she was my hair stylist and she always made my hair gorgeous. She also gave me some "up do" type styles on special occasions (including my wedding) and I never felt as attractive as I did when she did my hair. When we lived in Utah in my mom's basement, Heather and her family would always come by and we would watch movies and have fun times. It has been sad sometimes living in California because we miss the closeness that proximity gave us to Heather and my brother's family. However, she recently started a blog and it was fun to see all the good times in Hawaii from afar. Now that they are back in Utah we will be able to see them more. There are so many great things about Heather. She is a wonderful mother and wife and keeps her home so clean and well decorated. She is kind and sensitive to everyone and looks for the good in people. I love you Heather and wish we could have some cake with you today. Hope to see you soon.

7 comments:

KellyDiane said...

Very cute picture! Happy birthday heather!

Kimberly said...

Happy birthday to your sis-in-law! Also, congrats on the potty thing. There is no greater satisfaction than having your child use the potty! Woo-Hoo!

heather peck said...

You are too kind, thanks for the sweet words, you know how to make someone's day much brighter!

Amber said...

That was very nice and a darling picture. Heather was a trooper since Mandi's baptism was on her b-day and she has a brokenish foot. She did a great job dispite the crutches1

Amber said...

By the way, we are coming to California in April to go to Disneyland and we want to come see you! I will call you with the exact dates, but I think it will be on Sunday the 13th and Monday the 14th. Our flight leaves from L.A. on Monday at 9:00 so I thought we would have time to go to the beach or the zoo or something! Anyway, I hope you guys will be in town1

Melissa said...

Those dates sound great. We will be sure to be here. I can't wait.

Tribe M said...

Hey Melissa,
does your sister in law still do hair and if so anywhere near South Jordan?